Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

C-C-C-CHRISTMAS TIME!!

I know, for many many many of you Christmas is a consumist-oriented holiday full of hipocrisy. A time of the year that you don't really enjoy because you end up spending your time with people that, despite blood relationships, they have absolutely nothing to do with you, you don't give a single crap about them and they probably don't give a single crap about you, either.
And you might be right. And maybe I'm agree with all of you, 'cause I do feel there's a lot of bullshit going on this time of year, but you know what? I've come to realize that the real problem here is PEOPLE.
So let people fuck with each other, and try to worry and send your love to the people you really care about, they will appreciate it.
I'm one of those who decided to not give a fuck about nothing at all, eat like a starved politic refugee, and practically swim in vodka-based cocktails while singing ridiculous chaotic christmas carols, knocking down Santa Claus's and Virgin Mary's figurines, bugging the fuck out of my relatives and doing a mess with the tree decorations.
Why?
BECAUSE I CAN.

And my message to all of you out there who shove your heads into your turtle shell through the whole season:


Have a wonderful christmas, get so drunk that you don't remember practically anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment